Science Experiments to Amaze and Astound!
- Dare to walk over the Oobleck Ooze!
- Witness the elephant toothpaste grow!
- Shiver at the sight of liquid nitrogen!
- Marvel at Rockets soaring through the sky!
- Slither your fingers through slime!
- Feast at the Food Trucks
- Procure your Duck Derby Tickets!
- FREE Admission to the Science Zone!
- See the Fire Department in ACTION!
- AND MORE!
In conjunction with the DCBA (Downtown Casper Business Association) and the DDA (Downtown Development Authority) The Science Zone will be hosting a day full of science activities for all to enjoy. It's free to everyone! The Science Zone will be open and free all day from 10 am to 5 pm. We will have festivities outside on the corner of Midwest and David every hour on the hour from 11 am to 3 pm.
There will be food trucks for lunch, we'll have hands on experiments that you'll get to try, and you'll even get to see Casper's Fire Department show off one of their trucks! We'll have some fun surprises in store for our guests. Come down during Crazy Days Saturday July 18th for some Science and Fun!